There’s a big difference between a transaction and a customer relationship, and if you want customers for life, you have to know what that difference is. Listen up as Taylor talks about transactions vs. relationships.
Home » Building Customer Relationships vs Having Transactions
- Don’t Leave Business Success To Willpower — Rely On Automation
- The Time Saving Tools & Apps Every Small Business Owner Needs
- Is Google Unfair Or Do You Just Have To Know How To Play The Game?
- SEO: When To Hire & When To Do It Yourself
- 5 Tips For Coming Up With Blog Post Topics When You’re All Out Of Ideas
Find Posts About:
blue collar proud business company culture competition content marketing culture customer relationship customers customer service employees entrepreneurship facebook FAQs goals google google adwords google maps hiring leadership listening marketing marketing message networking new year online marketing online reviews operations productivity rankings referrals reviews roi slack small business small business marketing social media spark marketer systems team tips training twitter website strategy yelp youtube