Tired Of All The Broken Promises & Cookie Cutter Marketing Plans?It’s Time To Try Something Different.
Are you a service business owner?
The moment you started your business — whether it was something you planned or something that just sort of happened — you probably had marketing companies aggressively selling to you and promising results, like the #1 spot in Google, massive increases in calls/leads, and other common claims.
Many may have even tried to scare you into thinking they were the only ones who could help or talked condescendingly to you when you turned them down. “You don’t want to grow your business?” “You don’t like making money?”
Have you ever noticed that none of these companies ever try to understand your business, your unique challenges, or your goals? Local service businesses and blue collar service businesses have their own unique set of challenges — challenges that are different from those of retail or brick and mortar businesses. And yet, most marketing companies in local markets take a one-size-fits-all approach. This is definitely easier for them, but why are you paying for a system, product, or plan that wasn’t designed with you in mind and has never worked for a business like yours?
We see and hear about these common struggles from small and medium-sized local service businesses every day:
- The Big Phone Book Companies aren’t delivering results.
- I’ve disappeared in search results.
- My marketing company says they’re working hard, but I never see any results, and I never hear from them until my contract is nearing an end.
- I’m trapped by a perennial marketing services contract and I don’t even know what I’m paying for.
- I’m not sure if I own anything under the contract. Will I even have a website if I terminate our relationship?
- I have no consistent point person at the marketing company I work with. Every time I call, I speak to someone new, someone who doesn’t know me, my business, or my market.
- I ask for changes to be made to my website and wait months, not knowing when or if they’ll ever be made. Even small changes seem to take ages, but they have no problem charging my credit card every month.
- The marketing company wants me to write all of the content for my website. Who has time for that? Hell, I don’t even like writing.
- I’ve tried doing everything myself, but that means my business growth is limited to what I can personally achieve in 24 hours.
- I’m ready to grow, but marketing results are so inconsistent, I lack the confidence to make the move.
- My marketing company’s dashboard seems really fancy, but I have no idea what it’s telling me, and it seems that no one can explain it to me.
- I run a seasonal business, but I’d like to have more consistent business throughout the year. I thought my marketing company could help with that, but I haven’t had any luck.
- I know I need more online reviews, but I can’t seem to get customers to consistently follow through. And when bad reviews come through, I have no idea how or if I should respond.
Any sound familiar? You’re not alone. The reality is, most marketing companies are not set up to truly help service businesses, but that doesn’t stop them from locking you into a contract and taking your money, month after month.
But there is a solution to your struggle. You need an online marketing team that has experience and proven success working with local service businesses and blue collar service businesses. Someone who will work with you, 1-1, to empower you and help you get where you want to go.
We Take Account Management Seriously
As a full service client of Spark Marketer, you’re guaranteed a dedicated account manager for all of your needs. You’re probably thinking, “So what? I have one with my current marketing company and they don’t really help me at all.” We hear you. But ask any of our clients and they will quickly tell you how different our account managers are.
A typical account manager at any other company may have over 100 clients assigned to them. No wonder you only hear from them when the contract is about to renew — that’s all the time they can dedicate to you. That’s not how it works here at Spark Marketer. Each of our account managers has fewer than 25 clients, and they have NO sales responsibilities. That means 100% of their time is focused on moving the needle for you and creating value in your business, not selling you something you don’t need. You’ll have someone who is accountable, transparent, knowledgeable, and responsive.
You can be confident that your account manager will provide:
- Your account manager has undergone months of rigorous training and testing, learning every aspect of the online marketing work they’ll be doing for you. We stay up-to-date on where marketing is headed, so you’re never left behind with a stagnant company.
Your account manager will manage and work on all aspects of your online reputation, your listings, your website traffic, and more. We won’t just send you to some complicated dashboard for you to fend for yourself — we’ll let you know what we’re seeing and what it means for your business.
- Your account manager is backed by a world-class design, content, and web team, able to take care of quick changes, as well as larger projects. This team will already be familiar with your account, so there’s no time wasted in fulfilling change requests.
Your account manager will contact you on a weekly basis to discuss your business marketing goals, challenges, and ideas, and will provide feedback when you need it most.
It may take a while for you to get used to hearing from your marketing partner so frequently, checking in, asking questions, offering advice, and making sure they are on the same page as you at all times regarding the work being done, but we promise it’s better that way.
We’ll communicate with you frequently and we’ll be here for you when you have questions, need to make changes, or just want to talk about your business goals. And everything we create, build, or work on for you will belong to YOU. Gone are your worries about losing everything you’ve paid for, should you choose to part ways with us.
Growing a blue collar service business is hard work. But with Spark Marketer at your side and a dedicated crew working on your behalf, you’ll enjoy more control, and less stress, over your business.
We’ve Helped Others Win & We Want To Help You Win, Too
Here at Spark Marketer, you’re not a number and you’re not a quota. Our entire company was built with the singular goal of helping other business owners win. We serve those who serve the world.
Imagine what you could do if you had a real partnership with your marketing experts. Imagine the time you’d get back to work ON your business and the confidence you’d feel if you had a trusted partner working on your behalf, keeping you ahead of the competition, and helping you plan for the future.
Imagine the focus and stability you’d enjoy if you had a map that didn’t just pinpoint where you are and where you want to be, but showed the path carved out to connect those two points as well. That’s what winning looks like. We’ve helped others win — from plumbers, chimney sweepers, and roofers to veterinary clinics, wildlife removal specialists, and chiropractors — and we want to help you win, too.
“Sometimes you may not feel brave enough to change your life. Change can be scary. Doing things for the first time or stepping into the unknown can be pretty frightening. You may feel like you need some courage to make those changes you want, to take those first steps. I trust the System and people at Spark Marketer with my entire online presence and it has been the best decision I have ever made in the “always changing” world of Internet and website marketing.”Mark Stoner
What’s The First Step?
Taking that first step can be scary, but it doesn’t have to be. When you work with Spark Marketer, you’ll gain the confidence and support you need to make your business work for you, day in and day out. And it all starts with a free site audit and consultation.
We’ll put together a road map for your business, starting with a video inspection summary of your online presence and the immediate areas we would target for improvement. You’ll also get a detailed Success Plan that outlines how we can help you get where you want to go. Even if you don’t end up working with us, we think you’ll agree that the information we provide is incredibly valuable in helping you understand your business marketing better. And it’s FREE. What do you have to lose?