Growing a blue collar service business is hard work.
Owning your own business can give you a huge sense of accomplishment.
You’re building something YOU own, and the successes and victories make it worth every sacrifice. Still, you may sometimes miss the security, the predictability, and the share of burden. As the business owner — whether you’ve just started your business or you’ve been running your own business for years — everything ultimately falls on you. You’re stretched thinner than ever before, and doing anything consistently can be a challenge.
The moment you signed up for ownership, you painted a big target on your chest.
Marketing companies with big yellow books aggressively sell you and promise results. Other companies you’ve never heard of start calling and emailing “special offers” to you, and many of them try to scare you into thinking that they are the only ones that can help. But have you ever noticed that none of these companies ever try to understand your business, your challenges, or your goals? The reality is, most marketing companies are not set up to truly help service businesses, but that doesn’t stop them from taking your money month after month.
Here are some common struggles we see and hear about from small and medium-sized local service businesses every day:
- The Big Phone Book Companies aren’t delivering results.
- You’ve disappeared in search results.
- Bad reviews are making things worse and causing positive reviews to be hidden from searchers.
- You’re feeling trapped by a perennial marketing services contract.
- You’re not even sure what the marketing company you’re paying is doing for you
- You’re not sure if you even own anything under the contract.
- There’s no consistent point person at the marketing company to even talk to – no one with intimate knowledge of you, your business, or your market. Every time you call, you speak to someone new.
- You ask for changes to be made to your website and wait months, not knowing when or if they’ll ever be made. Yet they never fail to hit your credit card like clockwork every month.
- The marketing company wants you to write all of the content for your website, but you simply don’t have the time for that. Hell, you don’t even like writing!
- You’ve tried doing it all yourself, but that means that your business is limited by what you can accomplish in 24 hours.
- You’re ready to grow, but marketing results are so inconsistent you lack the confidence to make the move.
- Your marketing company’s dashboard seems really fancy, but you have no idea what it’s telling you, and no one can explain it.
Are any of these on your gripe list? Are they among the worries that keep you up at night? You’re not alone!
Solve your struggle, and power your success.
You know you have to find something that works. You want an online marketing team that has experience and proven success working exclusively with local service businesses. Someone with an engine that will power true success, a purpose-built online system designed to help you reach and exceed your goals. But what would that system even look like? Are you ready to find out?